Considering starting a blog...

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Howdy all...

I have been wanting to start a blog for ages and never really knew what I should blog about. I wanted to write about something I enjoy but also something that others will be interested in reading too.

I'm throwing around the idea of starting a blog that reviews various apps and accessories for the iPhone/iPad. I really enjoy Leanna's app reviews on iMore and wish they were more frequent.

Just trying to gauge the interest of the topic, but would anyone here be interested in visiting an app/accessory review blog?

graceann07

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Howdy all...

I have been wanting to start a blog for ages and never really knew what I should blog about. I wanted to write about something I enjoy but also something that others will be interested in reading too.

I'm throwing around the idea of starting a blog that reviews various apps and accessories for the iPhone/iPad. I really enjoy Leanna's app reviews on iMore and wish they were more frequent.

Just trying to gauge the interest of the topic, but would anyone here be interested in visiting an app/accessory review blog?

hi...i suggest start making a blog about what hooked-up your interest then afterwards what do you think what others will be interested in like your idea on some reviews about apps and accessories..as a techie and a blogger person i'll definitely visit your blog

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2