iHappy to be back

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
After two years of Android and Blackberry madness finally got back to iPhone. I had the Original and the 3GS while I was on AT&T.

Left AT&T went to Sprint and got a BB which was horrible then went to HTC EVO 3D which was a cool phone but after a year it had to be hard reset constantly. It had to go.

When Sprint got the iPhone I knew I would be back. After getting a iPad 2 last September I realized how much I missed iOS. From now on nothing but iPhones for me.

Matchoo

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
2 months ago I decided I wanted to try Android, got a Galaxy Nexus, but last week it smashed against the pavement. I decided to buy another 4S and I don't think I will stray from the iPhone again

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
iPhone just feels like home to me. It's clean simple and straight forward and it's amazing that Apple still supports the 3GS a phone that's soon to be 4 years old. I'm really not shocked because the 3GS is a rock solid device.

The EVO 3D was the HTC flagship phone in June 2011 and they have abandoned it already. I know that I am good with the 4s for at least 2 years barring a accident or like any device some thing breaks down. I'm looking forward to the iPhone after the "iPhone 5" possibly being a 5s.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhone just feels like home to me. It's clean simple and straight forward and it's amazing that Apple still supports the 3GS a phone that's soon to be 4 years old. I'm really not shocked because the 3GS is a rock solid device.

Congrats and good luck with your new 4S. I agree with you about the 3S still being a rock solid device. My daughter still uses my old 3GS and everything from the hardwear, software and the battery life on it is great. I have every reason to believe that the 4S will be just as solid over time. :)

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I gave my 3GS to my nephew a few months back but while traveling in Russia I had my Sprint BB and used my 3GS to call home via Skype. I didn't turn the BB back on until I got back in the states.

Irish Rose I'm in West Philly.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm ashamed to admit that i traded my first iphone 4s that i upgraded to in december for a droid bionic and 100 dollars! D: not even one week later after trading it i ended up using my last line on verizon to upgrade and pay 200 dollars to get my iphone 4s back :p i love apple and I love my iphone 4s...cant live without it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone just plain works for me. As far as HTC goes it's a shame that it's taking longer than 6 months for a phone ( EVO 3D ) to get the latest OS and may never get it.

I understand if you make only phones that you have to make a lot of different models but for HTC to abandon what was their flagship model a year ago is ridiculous When Apple still supports a 3 plus year old phone. I've always been a Apple guy never owned a Windows computer in my life. I always try to stay a year behind the latest update of Apple hardware. If the iPhone 5 is a radical design change I'll wait for a 5s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox