Social media - Facebook, Twitter, etc...

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I worked in call centres for 10+ years. The last thing I ever do now, even out of it for a while is talk to anyone on the phone. I don't care who it is. I hate telephones now.

I grew up without cell phones. I remember party lines! I know t would be different if I hadnt gotten paid to talk for 10 hours a day...but it is what it is.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
And remember ICQ? Lol

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I closed my ICQ account yesterday when I was going through my password list and then logging on to websites to close out accounts I no longer use and haven't used in years.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Icq was awesome when it first came out. I still remember my # somehow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it was. When I closed out my account yesterday, I noticed that you can now login to ICQ via social network credentials. I had no idea because I hadn't logged into to ICQ in years.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Richavaish

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
But that does not apply to me. I still 'call' and visit my friends and some of my relatives. We actually take the time to have breakfast or lunch or check out a movie and stuff like that. Generally speaking, however, you're on point with your assessment, Navi. By the way, I , too, took a break from tweeting and although I still tweet, I don't do so as frequently as I used to.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Hey i agree with you. I also call my friends and have blast with them instead of just tweeting and doing Facebook. Although we friends are living in different cities still we call each other and make plans for a get together.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods