What's good from Starbucks?

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
i only get coffee unless i get a free coupon.

so i suggest regular drip coffee.
If you have a free coupon i suggest trying the Clover machine brewed coffee. Best i've ever had. I don't think it's worth 5 bucks but nothing there is. I'm also not a coffee snob so i'm sure there may be better but then clover somewhere but it's great to me. no silt or anything.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Dunkin Donuts and the 7-11 stores have awesome coffee and are almost always fresh.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

I find Dunkin Donuts coffee really unpleasant. They had them in Chicago when i used to live there. Thank fully they don't have them on the west coast that i know of. Then again I live within 3 blocks from no less then 6 dedicated coffee shops so i kinda got my fill. And that doesn't count the gas station, or two grocery stores and a bunch of smaller establishments i've never actually tried so i have lots of choice. But I just never dug Dunkin Donuts. I actually preferred White Hen Pantry coffee and it was even cheaper. But that was more then 10 years ago. Damn all of a sudden i'm feeling really old. Crap.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
personally, i am not a big coffee drinker so i do not really find myself going to Starbucks that often but i do purchase a lot of their Frappuccino's - Dark Chocolate Mocha to be exact. which can be bought pretty much anywhere there is a cold section. very addicting!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Dunkin Donuts and the 7-11 stores have awesome coffee and are almost always fresh.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

I do the DD thing on occassion also, maybe once a week.....the Starbucks around here by us the coffee always tasted burnt to me - YUK !! lol. Every morn i brew my own 4c.of french vanilla coffee to get my day started:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox