discovery of the day!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My discovery:

In order to put up a Christmas tree at work we must:

1. Get a form from facility services (building maintenance) and fill it out. This form includes type of tree, height of tree, type of decorations to go on the tree and materials of tree.
2. Return said form to facility services.
3. FS then must inspect the tree for fire hazards.
4. Sign an oath - possibly in blood - that there will be no lights on the tree.
5. Tree must be sprayed with fire re-tardant chemicals provided by FS after decoration.
6. FS has the right to inspect said tree at any time to guarantee that we are following the hospital's tree policy.
7. Tree and any Christmas decorations must be taken down by no later than December 28th.

It's a Christmas tree. Not a burning bush.

(Edited to put the - in re-tardant since apparently it's a curse word edited by mods)

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My discovery:

In order to put up a Christmas tree at work we must:

1. Get a form from facility services (building maintenance) and fill it out. This form includes type of tree, height of tree, type of decorations to go on the tree and materials of tree.
2. Return said form to facility services.
3. FS then must inspect the tree for fire hazards.
4. Sign an oath - possibly in blood - that there will be no lights on the tree.
5. Tree must be sprayed with fire ant chemicals provided by FS after decoration.
6. FS has the right to inspect said tree at any time to guarantee that we are following the hospital's tree policy.
7. Tree and any Christmas decorations must be taken down by no later than December 28th.

It's a Christmas tree. Not a burning bush.

At that rate, I'd be inclined to post a few pictures of these:

Attachments

• grumpycat.png
    grumpycat.png
    365.8 KB · Views: 51

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The allergy my wife had to pine (and christmas trees) is miraculously gone! We haven't been able to have a real Xmas tree for so long because the last one we had made her miserable with allergies (as did the one before), but after going to my brothers house she was perfectly fine! We just got a tree and it feels nice not to have to put it together lol...the smell is awesome!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
after spending this week dwld'ing every task/to do type of apps (most free, paid 99c for 2 of them) that its not what i'm looking for and ALWAYS revert back to the Reminders & Clear apps!

although, i have to admit, "SlickTask" is a very nicely laid out ui:) the only thing i didn't like about it was it didn't show the item(s) to take place within the next 24 hours like Reminders/Calendars does in the pull down noti center - and i use that ALOT!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
quite possibly the best gif. EVER.

puking.gif

feel free to use it and abuse it LHH!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
....that there are just some people in this world that will ALWAYS be miserable, obnoxious ***holes.

Too bad they just don't know how to enjoy life on a daily basis.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The Croatian duo called 2 Cellos. Simply amazing covers of pop music done with two guys playing cellos. Local radio station I listen to in the morning played a couple tracks from their new CD.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
2 guys wearing tight v neck shirts, khaki pants and walking a small dog only means one thing, right?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not a discovery of today but for a far too long of time.

WTF is wrong with people in this world?
(take notice of the camera man)

image.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that for some reason the system, here at iMore, thinks the word "p00p" is an inappropriate word

example --> ****

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711