trying to sign up at the crackberry site

vvelvetelvis#CB

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
so, ive been trying to sign up at the crackberry site, i have an old 9700 and was curious if there was something fun i could do with it, but it wont let me. keeps rejecting my username. any clues as to what i might be doing wrong? yes, i am following all the rules for creating a username, no punctuation, etc...

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I believe your email must be the same as you set up here. I had to change mine at crackberry then I was able to use my same username here. Hope this helps:)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
If you keep having problems drop at email to sitesupport(at)crackberry.com and they will help you figure out what is wrong. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am wanting to change my username over at CB, is this possible?

a couple of months ago i sent a PM to one of the Mods, who frequents here, but have not received an answer

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i am wanting to change my username over at CB, is this possible?

a couple of months ago i sent a PM to one of the Mods, who frequents here, but have not received an answer

BLiNK, email CB at the email addy address that you see in pk's post above yours - i believe its
sitesupport@crackberry.com

Let them know your current user name and what you want it changed to - as long as the one you want isnt taken they should have it done for you within a day or so. :)

Reactions: pkcable

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
dang, well i did email their site support earlier but mainly just to ask of it could be done. i gave them my existing username but not the one i would like to change to

hopefully they will respond i a timely manner. thanks pinky!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well, so far it has been over 4 hours since i emailed their site support team

why is everything to do with blackberry so slow?! :rolleyes: :D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
VERY funny guys! lol

Sorry Blink sometimes it does take our administrators a bit of time to get back to you. Let me know if you still have not heard and I will see to it, that it gets taken care of ASAP. I'm a Mod over there. I will spreak to the admin in question personally on your behalf. :)

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
VERY funny guys! lol

Sorry Blink sometimes it does take our administrators a bit of time to get back to you. Let me know if you still have not heard and I will see to it, that it gets taken care of ASAP. I'm a Mod over there. I will spreak to the admin in question personally on your behalf. :)

pk is a man of his word and has always been on top of requests i make on the CB forum. if he says it, it will get done!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711