Best musical instrument apps?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I know that you peeps probably know of many more interesting musical instrument apps
that are available out there...

I'm currently using Garageband (new version w/smart strings), Amplitube Fender, Korg iMS-20
and SynthStation, so what else are you all using?

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have GarageBand, but I haven't messed around with it too much. I still have Everyday Looper which I used on my old iphone; this app is pretty neat, but nothing too fancy. You can loop a riff and then add to it.

I am looking for a good recording app...something I can lay down a guitar part, then maybe a beat, and then sing. Any suggestions?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have GarageBand, but I haven't messed around with it too much. I still have Everyday Looper which I used on my old iphone; this app is pretty neat, but nothing too fancy. You can loop a riff and then add to it.

I am looking for a good recording app...something I can lay down a guitar part, then maybe a beat, and then sing. Any suggestions?

You could use the DM1 (Drum machine) and use GB for recording or any Amplitube app
or iProRecorder. (premier voice and music recorder).

Glass of OJ

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I think Beatmaker 2 is the best for my style of producing but Nanostudio is just as good. One of the huge reasons I like beat maker is I can unlimited tracks. I mean you can buy the 16 track pack for NS but I just like having unlimited possibilities.

All depends on if you want the best synth or the best sampler.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Songster is pretty good. It plays the tablature in midi tones as it scrolls right to left so you can study and play along. It's good for figuring out songs. Obviously only as good as the tab it has in it's database, but it seems pretty good. Has different tracks for rhythm, lead, drums, bass, etc per song. Also has a slow down feature & you can flick back & forth to any part you wish.

Also one of the Megadeth guys was involved in an app for iPad not too long ago, it looked pretty interesting, I think it was the bass player.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77