Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

Kidliss

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, the very best iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and all around iOS and Apple community in the multiverse.

My name's Rene, and I'm your host. I began writing here back when it was still Phone Different, and started running the show when it was the iPhone blog. My background is in design -- from publishing to web, and in writing, from fiction to non-fiction and blogging.

I love to cook, I did roughly a decade of Chinese martial arts before switching to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I've been a life long computer user, starting with an Apple ][ plus in my youth.

I love great story in all it's forms -- comics, TV, movies. Anything and everything by Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin are particular favorites.

You can find me right here on iMore, or on Twitter @reneritchie

Grab a cyber stool, poor yourself a tasty digital beverage, settle in, and enjoy.

Oh, and introduce yourself already!

Hey my name is Mike Redmond. I am registered new member, but I have been following you guy since I had a blackberry storm. I was a member of crackberry, and since joined the dark side of iPhone 4 when it first dropped. I am a techy for life. Anything electronics, gadgets, video games and I also read manga & watch anime religiously. I have been getting anything and all thing related to iPhone from you guys since I was bit by the apple bug.

kreathur

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hola ! I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a teacher of Spanish. Used to be a ballet dancer. Love to cook and I swim in competitions all over the world, just for fun :)
Threw out a MS-DOS computer years ago and have been using Apple/Macs ever since. Have an iPhone 4s

caribmilly

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
iNewbie trying to replace filofax

Dear All,

Hi, I am a busy mother with a 1st line support tech & training history (before I had my children). I am the proud owner of my very first iAnything - an iPad. I am trying to see if it can replace my trusty old filofax for organising my life and currently struggling. That is what lead me to join the forum although I may not be in the right place so please point me in the direction if need be.

The things I am currently struggling with are planning a party, organising family schedules running the household etc. Anything to replace the hundreds of post-it notes that fill my life! My first impression is that by default the apps cannot replace my filofax but I may be able to find apps that do. However, I seem to be wasting a lot of money downloading apps which I then find do not do the job I want.

I have a lot to learn and will always be grateful for any tips!

oh, and I live on a beautiful caribbean island with not many shops or services so do rely on my ipad for contact with the "real" world!

iamjg

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Jeanne over here! I'm new here and been into gadgets since I was a kid. I remember when my elementary got apple computers with colorful backings on the screens! Heck I used to play on the old school computers with green screens, playing games like Carmen San Diego. I remember using the radioshack computers as well.

atlantaconda

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name is Akeem and ive been a reader of the site since tipb, but never registered. Now that I'm more attached to the cell phone induatry than in the past ;-) I figured I would join. The iPad 3 is my first Apple product (I dont count the ipod I was given 7yrs ago) and its pretty nice. Maybe being more active on the site will sway me towards the iphone now.

banggotan

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Hello everyone!

I've been reading iMore a while now but just registered in this forum a couple of minutes ago.

My name is Yuda and I am an iPhone4S user. I am just a regular salary man with tight schedule and my iphone is my companion in every aspect of my professional & personal life.

I hope I can learn new stuff & keep updated on Apple news in this forum

Thank you

ronallan

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi Im Ronald Allan R. From Germany and im really excited of being part of the iMore community. My first iDevice is the iPod Video 5G and Since that i became an apple fan. Hope to have a good exchange of opinions and knowledge here.

Greets

Lokz

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi, name is Fabian. I'm pumped! Can't wait to get the iPhone 5. It arrived Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M.

jgrospe

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Great Site

Hi all,

this is my first time to the website, as i am a new apple user. had an ipod touch for a year, just got the ipad 3 and pre-ordered the iphone 5. this site has everything....awesome.

Gooshyz

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello and nice to meet you all! Been following this site for quite some time now, but haven't actually made and account until now. I am particularly excited for the new iPhone 5! :)

dshoneye

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, the very best iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and all around iOS and Apple community in the multiverse.

My name's Rene, and I'm your host. I began writing here back when it was still Phone Different, and started running the show when it was the iPhone blog. My background is in design -- from publishing to web, and in writing, from fiction to non-fiction and blogging.

I love to cook, I did roughly a decade of Chinese martial arts before switching to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I've been a life long computer user, starting with an Apple ][ plus in my youth.

I love great story in all it's forms -- comics, TV, movies. Anything and everything by Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin are particular favorites.

You can find me right here on iMore, or on Twitter @reneritchie

Grab a cyber stool, poor yourself a tasty digital beverage, settle in, and enjoy.

Oh, and introduce yourself already!
Hi, My name is David S., andI am now a new member. Great Website. I love all the info, because I am a tech nerd! The news and details provided, especially on Apple, are really helpful. Thanks for the help!

Dein

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
My name is Dein, an Architect from Indonesia. Love my iPhone 4, an amazing design for a mobile phone that really suitable for the architect. iPhone 5 is another grand design and better.
Quote: ?Apple taught us that design really*matters.?
Thank you.

AngelikaHH

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello there!

Have been a silent reader for a long time already and just want to drop a big hello from Hamburg, DE ;) This forum has been always informing about Apple's devices. Thanks for that ^^

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2