Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

ginamaness

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm an imore newbie!

Hi! I just joined your forums today because I saw your Tweet about the contest. I really love what I see so far, lots of iNformation for me to browse. I have an iPhone 4 (not an S yet) and an iPad that I am unashamedly in love with. I have a cool Zagg aluminum keyboard case for the iPad that is a perfect accessory as well. I think I would use the $600 to upgrade my iPhone to 4S.

I keep looking around your site trying to find something else you need, but am not finding anything! I found the How To, which is great! Maybe I missed it, but how about some kind of section with any related products that are offering discounts?

I have been PC'd by my job for the past 6 years but am doing a career change and moving toward Graphic design so I am looking at buying another Mac soon.

i-hope i-win!

Gina M.

JButi

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My name is Jeff. I am a technology nut! I have converted my entire family over to Apple products - kids, wife, parents, you name it (now I'm starting this trend at work)! We all have iPhone 4S, MacBooks and iPads (of course mine is the 3rd Gen). We also have an Apple TV (2nd Gen). Love Apple products as they simply work and the OS' are polished. Love your site as you always have more information than any other site on the net with respect to iOS devices. Love it! Keep up the good work.

ledlauzis

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

My name is Richard and I just joined this community to solve some problems with my iPhone 4S.

I have had all generation iPhone's since the first come out back in 2007. Recently bought new iPad and planing to by MacBook Pro with Retina display.

I have used Mac computers before but to be honest they was not good enough and compete with Sony Vaio Z series. Finally MacBook Pro with Retina can outdo it.

GPAbsinthe

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

Feels a little stupid to introduce myself... makes me think of preschool. :)

I'm here to chat about iPhone...

Sorry but sincerely I would have skipped this part... BUT I thought : is this a good place to ask why my account registers as "Guest"?

chicksinger

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
hello all! ;-)

I'm so glad to find this place full of Apple lovers and geeks! I am def both! I often say that my iPhone is my best accessory! I look forward to learning from all of you. Have a great day!

liedav

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Emilie Da vinci my First Post!

Well this im my first post here in the forum. glad to meet you and become a part of the community. Some of my friend call me Emily Davinci. i just love watching tv.

thanks best regards,
Emilie Davinci

catalypse

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
hi everyone! i am new to this forum.. im really trying to find a good tech forum site to get ideas abt the latest tech news and app updates... :D

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Howdy

Howdy Folks!

I'm Joe or HighwayToSmell

I have an iPhone 4 (my first smartphone) and have been a mac desktop and laptop user since the late 80s. I do a lot of video editing. I don't own an iPad.

I now own a HTC Sensation HD too, and am constantly using both it and the iPhone to see which one does what better. Yes. The HTC does a bunch of stuff better than the iPhone.;)

I'm currently working for a gps navigation company that makes an on-board app for both iOS and Android.

I'm joining the forum primarily to get a sense of what iPhone users want and expect from this type of app.

I'm not going to promote the company or app here, but I will join discussions on the topic and not hide the fact that I work for a navigation company.

That said, I'll certainly participate in other discussions as well and hopefully learn a thing or two.

I hope this is cool with everyone here!

I like to post inspiring pics too...

7592321908_e1d5c964da_b.jpg

Cheers!

Joe

rafa6571

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm Edward Diaz

I'm a journalism student from Colombia.

I recently bought my first IOS device, an Ipad 2 and i've been visiting these forums to find info about it so today i decide to register.

So i'll be here learning all about IOS world at first then i hope to be a big help for newbies like me :p

ssjakhar

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello there.. I am glad to be a part of this wonderful knowledge sharing portal for Apple lovers.. I have an iPhone 4 and I love it.. Hope to learn more and share my learning here.. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. There is a wealth of knowledge through the blog and forums and I hope you find the people and information top notch. Take care and enjoy iMore. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I've defected recently from BB, was a faithful user for 5 years...decided it was time for a change (upgrade?! lol) due to recent Blackberry reports etc.

Anywho, I am thoroughly enjoying my new iPhone...got just the 4 as I had no need for Siri! No plans to jailbreak atm, everything is great as it is!

Glad I found a community for my new addiction!

Looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks!!

Enjoy your day! ;)

mastikhor

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Mastikhor

Hello Friends,
My name is Ezaz aka mastkhor.
I am basically from India now settled in New Jersey. I am a 4s user with very limited knowledge.
I work in ITStaffing firm where I get people jobs within the IT industry.
I landed here with the help from Mr Google. and i am thankful for that.
I wishing to have a good stay here and hope to learn a few things and more like minded people.

Thanks,
Mastikhor

Dar.edbrothers

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello

Hi my name is Patrick , I love anything that has to do with technology .
Me and my friends are trying to start a software company and I wanted to see if we can get any support from this community . I will post our page in the announcement section . Give us a like if you think we deserve it

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi there everyone. My name is Paul. Currently live in Brisbane, Australia but originally from South Africa. Before I moved here I hadn't even touched a mac. But thank goodness I got my hands on a macbook pro. Now I never want to leave my mac.

Currently working with a couple friends making our own iOS games mostly using the Unity3d game engine which lets us distribute to multiple platforms. It's a great game engine and a lot easier than UDK for any developers considering a game engine.

Enough work talk now. I enjoy playing games and watching a LOT of movies. Pretty much watch what ever I can get my hands on really. Also a big fan of rugby union. I like to cook and eat (so it's a good thing I can cook).

Anyway, hope to see everyone around the forums. Feel free to poke me if you see me lurking around :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Im a long time blackberry user but a few months ago went ahead and tried out the iphone. My experience so far with it has been great! I recently had my iphone 4s jailbroken and its truly amazing what you can do with it. I cant wait to learn more things that i can tweak with my phone from the forums.

See you in the forums!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73