For anyone having issues with not enough storage

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys just figured I'd post this up for anyone who has an 8gb, 16gb or higher and it's just not enough space. Box (like dropbox) is doing a deal right now for all new joins. 50gb of space free. Pretty sweet deal if you don't want to pay for iCloud storage etc. I'm not sure how long it's going on, but keep in mind it is an internet storage thing, so it might not be for you if you have a limited date plan. Hope this helps somebody!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Not that I'd use it, but good of you to share with the community @ large.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk.

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been registered and using Box (and dropbox) for quite awhile now.

Just checked and saw this :

What 50GB promotions does Box currently have and when do they end?

Android phones and tablets: Now through 11:59PM on 3/23/12, log into Box for Android on your phone or tablet to get your upgrade automatically.
LG Android phones and tablets: Now through 6/30/12, download Box for Android on your device and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
Sony Tablet S and Tablet P: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for Android on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
HP TouchPad: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for TouchPad on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
RIM PlayBook: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for PlayBook on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
Sony Ericsson Xperia phones: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for Android on your smartphone and log in to get your upgrade automatically.
Apple devices: This promotion has ended.

Edited again - I only have 5GB - bummer! :confused:

Last edited:

CH1N087

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't know it was platform specific? I just thought they had a running promo because they were new...worked for me at least. It was a new account though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2