What are some of your favorite books, mags, blogs, etc...

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
What are some of your favorite books, mags, blogs, etc for your health and/or fitness needs?

Whether it's a forums, blog, vlog, podcast, book, magazine, news column... I want to know.

hitler3344

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
mystery: perhaps the GONE series
chick novel: anything by Sarah Dessen
Biography: idk
autobiography: idk
fantasy: maybe the cirque du freak series (thats more like horror though)
sci fi:THE HUGER GAMES FTW
historical: the wreckers
nonfictional: the glass castle
fictional: the rainbow boys was good

all time favorite: Beastly by Alex Flinn

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I found that Instagram seems to be a great place for fitness. Inspirational pictures, help getting motivated by seeing other people's results and the ability to message and talk about and ask questions.

Fitbit has a pretty cool community and forums although I haven't had time to really get into it.

I try to read books about nutrition and exercise whenever I can. I heard Men's Health is a good magazine but I've never read through one.

Ruby_Mittal

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I love reading novels. My favorite novels are "I too had a love story" by Ravinder Singh, "And the reason is you" by Upasana Gupta, "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho etc.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently reading "Forced To Kill" by Andrew Peterson and will immediately begin reading his next book "Option To Kill" when I'm done. I also enjoy reading the Bible. In regard to blogs, I read several tech and political blogs daily as well as listen to tech, sports, and religious podcasts.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm currently reading "Forced To Kill" by Andrew Peterson and will immediately begin reading his next book "Option To Kill" when I'm done. I also enjoy reading the Bible. In regard to blogs, I read several tech and political blogs daily as well as listen to tech, sports, and religious podcasts.

Smh... Lol. I might have given you a pass if you were mobile. Hehe.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Smh... Lol. I might have given you a pass if you were mobile. Hehe.

Thanks...;)....You know how it is. I have a habit of half reading stuff. I'll learn not to do that one of these days...lol

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Thanks...;)....You know how it is. I have a habit of half reading stuff. I'll learn not to do that one of these days...lol

Haha... Don't worry about that, I'm the king of doing that. Lol. But that's me when listening to people as well.

Williamscot

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Books:
The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice

Mag:
Cosmopolitan

Blog:
Not particular. Like the one which is interesting

Trending Posts