RIP Whitney Houston.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just rec'd a tx alert about this as well :( I can't tell you how terrible it is to hear of this news !! I've always enjoyed her music, and at such a young age 48, to have her life over......

RIP Whitney, you will be missed.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
She once was an amazing voice...this should be a pretty key tell tale for people thinking that drugs have no real effect on people who "think they are in control", this woman went from the top of the food chain to the rotten core of the bottom over the span of my life, and it is such a sad trip to watch. RIP to a once beautiful being, turned dark and dirty by terrible choices.

The embarrassing thing about our society too will be the fact that she will basically be praised and turned into some kind of amazing person...while most of those same people judged and criticized people like Amy Winehouse when she died...forgetting that these situations are almost mirrors.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
2 crackheads died last night in the NYC subways... where's the thread morning their loss?

Would Whitney Houston start a thread to memorialize you if you died?

;-)

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
2 crackheads died last night in the NYC subways... where's the thread morning their loss?

Would Whitney Houston start a thread to memorialize you if you died?

;-)

Wow...but you still took the time to comment.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711