Super Bowl Predictions ?

FendrGuitPlayr

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I predict that bars and lounges will be very crowded later today.

Twitter will break the record for an all-time high at approx 7:30pm (EST).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have no idea on the point spread, but I'm hoping my Patriots will win the game and become champions once again. Go Pats!

Just Me, D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Last time I rooted for the Pats since Mom's from Boston. This time I'm rooting for the Giants to support my daughter's friend, even though he won't get to play today.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i guess congrats to the giants

but i can't lie, a good part of me was wanting coughlin to stroke out on the sideline

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Great game...Pats made too many stupid mistakes. And who would have thought that safety would be the death stroke of the game as they could have taken it with a field goal without the safety.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Welker's dropped pass ended the chances for the Pats.

They needed to let the Giants score with 2 minutes left. They made that decision too late and even Brady can't work miracles.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not having Gronkowski out there 100% made a much larger impact than i thought it was going to...i honestly thought that Hernandez and Welker were going to wrap that missing piece up, but it seemed their system relies on all pieces going full out. Brady needs a deep threat if the Patriots want another super bowl...

Also...i was really admiring the strengths on the Giants last night. I payed them very little attention in the regular season because their record told me they were not going to be in the playoffs...but they have some seriously lethal weapons in their line up. They were finding all the right holes and Cruze is just a stud...as is JPP, i know some line men are going to be having nightmares about that man for a few weeks anyways.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not having Gronkowski out there 100% made a much larger impact than i thought it was going to...i honestly thought that Hernandez and Welker were going to wrap that missing piece up, but it seemed their system relies on all pieces going full out. Brady needs a deep threat if the Patriots want another super bowl...

Also...i was really admiring the strengths on the Giants last night. I payed them very little attention in the regular season because their record told me they were not going to be in the playoffs...but they have some seriously lethal weapons in their line up. They were finding all the right holes and Cruze is just a stud...as is JPP, i know some line men are going to be having nightmares about that man for a few weeks anyways.

Your assessment is well stated, my friend and I'm in total agreement. Thanks for posting it.

Just Me, D