What's the best place to put Apple stickers?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
apple stickers come with every iPhone? Where are they at?

They come with all of the iOS products as well as computers and AppleTVs... they are in the little boxes that also contain the printed material ("manuals" or "get started" guides).

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I did that too on my work supplied Thinkpad! Your Thinkpad could potentially also be modified and turned into a hackintosh. I was able to do that with a t60p.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Yep, it can be done, but not on my work Thinkpad. It doesn't belong to me, and most of the software that I need for work is Windows only, anyway.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
4438a718-e4f9-53fc.jpg
The logo looks impressively good at the back side (next to the right tail-light) of a black dodge caliber (know it from personal experience) :)

otherwise looks a bit intimidating (out of place) an the cover of a vaio laptop (next to the logo) :D

Had to put mine on the back window of my caliber because mine is pearl white. But with tinted windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So it would peel off easy from a car window and leave no residue behind? *scheming*

not as far as my experience goes. have changed at least 3 so far two on the metal and one of the window of my car. Technically there is no sticker which cannot be taken out of a car's window with the right amount of care. The Apple logo is an easy one.

Angela Morley

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Dude, HYDE1000 I'm from Florida! The Ron Jon surf shop gives stickers out to anyone who makes a purchase. Stickers are for anyone, any age! Actually when you get older they call them Decals. My old stickers are on my Xbfs car, and IPhone4. The stickers I got with my iPad this time around, I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with them. Hence the reason why I googled this forum. I guess if that's the least of my worries I'd be alright. So back to you dude, get a life and stop hating. It's funny that you would say "I gave my stickers to the only person I know that plays with stickers". Mean while, you searched for the same as all of us. You then took it a step further by making a nine-year-old look more mature then you. Unless it has an age restriction on it, then I do believe that means there's no age limit.
For everyone else, those are all great ideas. Thank you! It's very much appreciated! :)