- 12-30-2011, 06:02 PM #2iPhone Intermediate
- 288 Posts
- iOS Version
MY New Years Resolution
1. Exercise more --enrolled in Karate in the New Year
2. Eat Less--installed a chain to lock up my pantry and fridge after a certain level of calorie consumption
3. Learn more about my Apple devices--easily done by surfing TiPb forums
4. Have more fun!
5. Live each day to the fullest!"Hello my name is Kristy, and I'm an Appleholic!"
- 12-30-2011, 06:27 PM #3
- 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM #4
(in fact after this post I'm heading over to speck products for another candy shell )
Also in the new year, I want to enjoy life even more than I do now I count having another year of good times with my family a blessing because you never know when the director is gonna yell "cut"iHeartMy4S*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 12-30-2011, 06:59 PM #5
- 12-30-2011, 07:05 PM #6
- 12-30-2011, 07:15 PM #7
This year on Christmas eve the Director yelled cut for my mother. 2012 will be now an even bigger year of change for me. Resolutions, Yes enjoy life even more. Do things I thought I could never do. Find that love I've been looking for. Oh and get an IPhone5.
- 12-30-2011, 08:28 PM #8
2011 ended with me relocating to a new city where i am completely new and unaware of good places or even people...(in case you were wondering, the new city is montreal)
new year's resolution is to take this new start and change some of the things i dont like about myself, be more social, more proactive, more ambitious and hopefully get in better shape
- 12-30-2011, 08:49 PM #9