Who still uses/came from another forum ?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I migrated over from crackberry, I hate to admit there's too much hate, trolls, and people that are convinced of their own superiority over there, not everyone, don't get me wrong, but I finally left about a year ago.... I still go visit once in a while .. Anyone else do the same with any other forums ?

cl8baller

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I hate to say it but I made a TIPB account when the iOS contest opened earlier this month.
I have a PlayBook and a BlackBerry smartphone and have been around CrackBerry for a while, I created an AndroidCentral account because I was interested on what was going on on that mobile front, and you could say I have been doing the same on TIPB now.

Interesting stuff on the forums.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Being a previous user of bb for over 4yrs i was a CB member as well, and i'm honestly sick of all the trolling and bashing that goes on there. I got my 4S in Nov. but still visited CB in the iphone section mostly at first, but i have to say by the middle of Dec. i stopped going on there all together. I stay at TiPb, and very rarely do i visit other forums unless i cant find some info out here--then i'll go to another forum like mac forums, the apple site for support or modmyi.

need less to say, i'm soooo done with bb's--i don't see myself going back anytime soon, IF at all ever again. IDC how good they say bb10 or bbx will be, i'll pass thank you very much:p

Last edited:

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was a contributor at CrackBerry. I was a BB beta tester and knew the software well, so I frequented the forums trying to help users. I haven't checked in there in a while. Probably should...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I use a few others. MacThemes especially for some design-oriented stuff, but also (very rarely) modmyi and macrumors. Occasionally I'll visit some of the "pirate" forums--not for piracy reasons, but simply because some of those users are technically pretty gifted and often have good solutions for other issues.

But mostly, I'm here.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I go to crackberry for the marketplace, the marketplace here is dead.

But other than that this is the only forum of this type that I visit.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I browse the home screens of CB and Android Central. I still read a few of the posts from Android Central. But honestly I spend most my time here on tipb. The marketplace here is pretty dead but there are always selling something on AC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I was a Moderator on Crackberry for 2 years or so. Also part of Mobile Nations just as TiPb. I really don't have a reason to go back but occaision I return to read the iOS forum they have on there. It's been months though since I have been there. For me, it's all about TiPb.com as only iOS/Mac OS interests me these days.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I also use Mac talk which is a little more Aussie based, not as busy as here but it's good to keep up with what everyone's doing. I even met a few people from it when I was lining up for the 4s release.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I migrated over to TiPB even before my 4s arrived.. I came over from CB as well and was heavily involved with creating custom BB themes. Occasionally I miss theme building, but honestly, with all the new OS stuff coming out for BB, I just lost interest - or perhaps I just wasn't creative enough to keep up with all the tricks for creating neat themes. I still visit the iPhone forum over there and have met some really cool people over there and even convinced a few to join over here.

buttonstc

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
I found this forum here through a link at android central where I'll be spending quite a bit of time trying to figure out the tablet I just bought.

I've been happily using my iPhone for the past three years. I'm way overdue for an upgrade and trying to ponder whether the 4s is better or to wait since it will have to last me for two years.

Android is definitely NOT as intuitive as IOS. there's a lot to be said for the mantra of "it just works"

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I migrated over to TiPB even before my 4s arrived.. I came over from CB as well and was heavily involved with creating custom BB themes. Occasionally I miss theme building, but honestly, with all the new OS stuff coming out for BB, I just lost interest - or perhaps I just wasn't creative enough to keep up with all the tricks for creating neat themes. I still visit the iPhone forum over there and have met some really cool people over there and even convinced a few to join over here.

I tell anyone I know to join here force anything iDevice so if they ever have any issues ... I have seen quite a few people migrate over from cb

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Haven't in a while since switching to Iphone. But I do occasionally check out the iOS forum at CB.com. Less bickering and hating over here on tipb though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2