Samsungs new commercial what do you think

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
It's funny but I had a Samsung galaxy the first one and it took me a year to get gingerbread! I will never go back to that os bcuz it's buggy it took me 11 hours to charge my phone and 3 hours for it to deplete and that is without using wifi and 4g. I am totally happy with Apple battery issues and all

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why Samsung tries to hate on the iPhone like that...without the iPhone, they wouldn't have the design template they do now! :D

Who cares if they have 4G! Most ppl don't have it in their markets and half if not 3/4 of the time they have it off bc it's a HUGE battery drain.

A coworker of mine had an iPhone 3G, when to Samsung galaxy S, and now vows she will never ever go back to android!

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I like Apple and Android, as both OS are good at what they do. As far as updates go the Samsung Galaxy S2 will see ICS soon.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
They are so envious of Apple's success it hurts. They are like a politician bashing the other candidate because they have nothing to offer.

evoKY

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I came from the HTC EVO to the 4S and to be honest the reason why I didn't get the Galaxy S2 Epic Touch from Sprint is because of the Carrier IQ and bloat Sprint always loads on Android. Sure I could root and put a new clean ROM on it, but why should I have to?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I came from the HTC EVO to the 4S and to be honest the reason why I didn't get the Galaxy S2 Epic Touch from Sprint is because of the Carrier IQ and bloat Sprint always loads on Android. Sure I could root and put a new clean ROM on it, but why should I have to?

It's ironic in a sense. Apple users jailbreak to gain functionality while Android users Root to get rid of the carrier crap that gets loaded on.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
They are so envious of Apple's success it hurts. They are like a politician bashing the other candidate because they have nothing to offer.

Have you seen the sales numbers for Samsung? I have and have to respectfully disagree with you on this. It's no secret that there is no love loss between Samsung and Apple, however, both companies are very good and have a lot to offer, IMHO. I just wish they would drop all the back and forth crap and sell their products.

Link: Samsung Bests Apple In Smartphone Sales - The Huffington Post

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well the iPhone is made of metal and glass. As opposed to plastic and........plastic

What? According to that infamous drop test which inflated the Android fanboy's heads, plastic a far FAR superior material for a phone. Hell, everything superior is made from plastic. Everything. Guns, knifes, cars, Lance Armstrong bikes... Plastic is superior! :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you seen the sales numbers for Samsung? I have and have to respectfully disagree with you on this. It's no secret that there is no love loss between Samsung and Apple, however, both companies are very good and have a lot to offer, IMHO. I just wish they would drop all the back and forth crap and sell their products.

Unfortunately, you have to focus WHICH Samsung phone is being compared as far as sales go, since Samsung still makes so many junk phones, which go along with their sales, which they use to try and make people think that their high end smart phones sell better than the iPhone, which none of them actually do.

As far as the commercial goes...i thought it was funny. Funny and a bit pitiful. Samsung shows the phone for 5% of the commercial and blasts iPhone owners for the rest of the commercial. What's that tell me? They know their phone won't sell itself (as they never have), so they have to try marketing techniques that runner ups usually use. You see it all the time with envious companies...

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site

Samsung is jealous. Period. They need 17 different phone to compete with Apple's three.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
What? According to that infamous drop test which inflated the Android fanboy's heads, plastic a far FAR superior material for a phone. Hell, everything superior is made from plastic. Everything. Guns, knifes, cars, Lance Armstrong bikes... Plastic is superior! :)

Lmao!!!!!!!!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, you have to focus WHICH Samsung phone is being compared as far as sales go, since Samsung still makes so many junk phones, which go along with their sales, which they use to try and make people think that their high end smart phones sell better than the iPhone, which none of them actually do.

As far as the commercial goes...i thought it was funny. Funny and a bit pitiful. Samsung shows the phone for 5% of the commercial and blasts iPhone owners for the rest of the commercial. What's that tell me? They know their phone won't sell itself (as they never have), so they have to try marketing techniques that runner ups usually use. You see it all the time with envious companies...

The link specifically says smartphone sales. So as far as junk phones goes i don't think its counting those.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2