What would you do..?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If all of the iOS devices in the entire world all of a sudden quit working and were not repairable, what mobile platform would you switch to??

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I would probably try the new windows platform, but that is just becuase it's the only one that I haven't tired. If I didn't like it, I would go back to Android, It's not a horrible system, just IMO not as good as IOS.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If all of the iOS devices in the entire world all of a sudden quit working and were not repairable, what mobile platform would you switch to??
IF that happened, there would be something going on so cataclysmic, it would be the least of our worries...there would be no cell service, so It won't matter what platform you have :D

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
android_vs_ios_by_phragmentation-d2tw4uf.jpg

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I would say that I would explore windows mobile, as it is the only one I haven't tried as well. After being a BB & Android user, I wouldn't go back to them unless absolutely necessary! :)

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
IF that happened, there would be something going on so cataclysmic, it would be the least of our worries...there would be no cell service, so It won't matter what platform you have :D

It could happen if a secret agent for google set off an EMP on apples servers and it destroyed all apple and iOS platforms forever!!!!!!

You are right about IF. :D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I won't make a decision now, cause there's always something else coming along. The last time I answered this question was in a Palm forum. Palm wasn't going anywhere at the time - I chose Symbian. Both are now gone, and Apple wasn't a choice.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd go back to blackberry. They have the fun keyboard, blinking LED, and bbm. Also, the email showing up on time never hurts!

That being said, I'd be lost without my iPhone....

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I would go back to BlackBerry.

I had a BlackBerry for years, since the 7810 days. My first iPhone was the 3Gs a few months before the 4 came out. I got the 4 on launch day and sold it a few months later to go back to BlackBerry and got the Torch. Started missing my iPhone and all the apps so I sold the Torch a few months later and got another 4.

Now I have the 4s since launch day and sometimes wish I had a BlackBerry. Not to replace my 4s, but in addition to. But carrying an iPhone and BlackBerry at the same time for no reason just isn't practical.

Sent from my iPhone

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If I absolutely had to choose... Android I suppose. I do not like BB keyboards, and the new Windows OS is nice, I like the UI, but I feel like it's almost too minimal for me. Android would have to do.

In a perfect world, WebOS.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2