How to protect files in my iPad from being downloaded??

grddel

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that I need the documents I have downloaded in my iPad (.doc, .pdf) to be protected from downloading them to a computer through software like iExplorer. Do you know of any app that encrypts documents that you store in the iPad? Because even with the iPad blocked if you conect it to a computer you can read ALL documents in it with the appropriate software. I've found some apps that secure those documents with a pasword to not be read in the iPad without the password, but those documents are anyway readable when you conect the device to the computer. I know about the remote wiping, but I would like to know if there is a way to protect the documents and do no net to wipe them off...

The thing is that it is a really big company, with confidential files in the iPad, and they want to borrow the iPads to certain clients without needing to wipe them.

Thank you very much.

PS: The solution "buy more iPads" is not ok... hehe

mockinmaro

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
The software used for folder locking is useful in this scenario. collect all the private files in single folder and then lock the folder with password using that softwares.

Reactions: KeylessPaul

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods