- 11-09-2011, 10:12 AM #176
Green Day got me into music played drums for two years
- 11-09-2011, 10:26 AM #177iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
The first band to get me into music was Pearl Jam, then Green Day!!
- 11-09-2011, 11:52 AM #178
My inspiration is the Nature. If there is an inventor of Music, that would be the Nature. The birds sing, the wind makes music, and we can find all kind of sound in the nature.
Regards from Portugal (and forgive my bad English).
- 11-09-2011, 11:55 AM #179iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
- 11-09-2011, 12:18 PM #180iMore Newbie
- 45 Posts
The first band that got me truly paying attention to music? The Police
- 11-10-2011, 12:20 AM #181
- 11-10-2011, 07:43 AM #182
- 11-10-2011, 12:14 PM #183iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Dave matthews was my main inspiration to play music. I even met my wife at a dave matthews concert. i don't listen to him as much anymore and am doing more electric rock stuff but he will always be the reason that i picked up an acoustic guitar when i was 13.
- 11-10-2011, 05:22 PM #184iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
The artist that has inspired me the most to get into music and write music was a friend of mine who was a drummer for many local bands in my area. He inspired me to be a percussionist and I have been ever since!
- 11-10-2011, 05:35 PM #185iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
While I loved many groups in the 60's it was Donovan's music I played first. I loved From a Flower to a Garden and could actually work out chords and bass lines on my classical guitar. Still have the guitar, too.
- 11-10-2011, 05:56 PM #186
- 11-10-2011, 06:12 PM #187iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
I like Vivaldi. I know that makes me like over 200 years old. lol. Thanks for giveaway.
- 11-10-2011, 06:42 PM #188iPhone Newbie
- 39 Posts
led zepplin ac/dc aerosmith rush triumph
- 11-10-2011, 07:09 PM #189
Certainly John Bonham from Led Zeppelin was my major inspiration to get into music
- 11-10-2011, 07:14 PM #190
Hendrix & Hammett
Gosh there are so many, but Kirk Hammett and Metallica was instrumental in me picking up a guitar. Then I look at some of Kirk's influences which one is Jimmy Hendrix, and he's the one to me that broke down the barriers. Without those two I'm not sure if I would have ever got the itch to play guitar
- 11-10-2011, 08:25 PM #191
- 11-10-2011, 10:27 PM #192
- 11-10-2011, 11:25 PM #193
- 11-10-2011, 11:25 PM #194
- 11-11-2011, 01:22 PM #195
Oh, Radiohead... For me, every album they create is a masterpiece. Incredibly deep lyrics and a fascination with rhythm in their songs have kindled the love of music in my soul and inspired me to start making my own compositions.
My email: email@example.com
Last edited by ZaraTessa; 11-12-2011 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Email added
- 11-11-2011, 01:28 PM #196
- 11-11-2011, 05:35 PM #197
- 11-11-2011, 11:28 PM #198
powerman 5000 and other metal bands
- 11-11-2011, 11:35 PM #199
- 11-12-2011, 08:16 AM #200iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Jason Mraz was my inspiration to create my own music...