- 11-07-2011, 10:20 PM #101
For me, it was Clarence Clemons. His passion and amazing talent made him a real hero in my eyes, and the fact that he was so important to the E Street Band helped connect me to how the sax could be a part of more than just jazz. His passing really got me, and I owe my music livelihood to his influence.
- 11-07-2011, 10:20 PM #102
- 11-07-2011, 10:30 PM #103iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
It's my time
Im going to make tons of hits
- 11-07-2011, 10:40 PM #104iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
King of Pop, Legend of Music, Icon of the World, Michael Jackson!!!!!
- 11-07-2011, 10:50 PM #105
- 11-07-2011, 10:58 PM #106iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
He's not actually a famous artist, he just posts videos on YouTube. His name is Alex Goot and he got me most interested in music by showing me that good music doesn't have to necessarily come from a professional studio but from anywhere, even home! So that's when I really got into music
- 11-07-2011, 11:10 PM #107
- 11-07-2011, 11:15 PM #108
- 11-07-2011, 11:17 PM #109
- 11-07-2011, 11:22 PM #110
- 11-07-2011, 11:34 PM #111
- 11-07-2011, 11:38 PM #112iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
- 11-07-2011, 11:44 PM #113iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
AC/DC with Thuderstruck - it just make me start bopping away and just makes me want to try do something myself
- 11-07-2011, 11:53 PM #114
The artist that inspire me to the music is Elvis Presely. My Dad used to be a D.J for the radio station. He knew that my mom like Elvis Presely song , so he played Elvis' song to my mom while they were dating on that time. I was born to this world because of Elvis 's song.
- 11-07-2011, 11:55 PM #115iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
For me it was a single song, and that song was Piano man by Billy Joel. After I heard that song for the first time I just needed to learn how to play piano. I was 13 years old... 21 years later I play piano, guitar, drums and I can sing also. Guitar is my main instrument, but I got my music passion from Piano man.
I already have Garage Band for iOS, but I'm still on the race for the Apogee Jam giveaway, and as promised, I'm already producing my mexican serenata for Leena and Georgia. All I need to complete it is the Apogee Jam.
- 11-08-2011, 12:31 AM #116iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
No brainer..Pink Floyd
- 11-08-2011, 12:32 AM #117iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Pink Floyd, Genesis and my own music!
- 11-08-2011, 12:47 AM #118
- 11-08-2011, 01:03 AM #119
Zain Bhika His Voice is Awesome
- 11-08-2011, 01:08 AM #120iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Pick me for being different. :-)
As a jazz musician, it has to be Miles Davis.
- 11-08-2011, 01:21 AM #121
Although i have spent most of my time producing electronic music, i was originally inspired by Savage Garden. Especially the song 'Crash and Burn' is an absolute favorite.
- 11-08-2011, 01:36 AM #122
- 11-08-2011, 01:51 AM #123
- 11-08-2011, 02:35 AM #124
- 11-08-2011, 02:43 AM #125
Dylan. I knew if he could get away with that voice, who was I to be shy.