Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mossyoak
  • 1 Post By Click
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

9 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

Default Just a quick...

Just wanted to take a minute and say hi to all the new people i plan on meeting here on TiPb. This is my first iPhone purchase and i must say i am not happy with myself for all the years i have done without an iPhone. I was a long time (10yrs or so) blackberry user and then switched over to a droid x. I bought an iPad 1 at launch and loved it then i decided to bit the bullet and bought a MacBook Pro and fell in love. Its hard to go back and even use a pc at work, lol. The release of the 4S was just in time for my upgrade and it made sense to get it bc of my recent experience with my Apple products! I am absolutely in love with this purchase and will never regret it and will never go back to anything else! Just wanted to say hi to all and am looking forward to all the knowledge i can gain here in the forums!!!

Thanks All in Advance!!!
    iPhone Beginner

79 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts

Welcome to TiPb! Glad you are enjoying your iPhone.
    mossyoak likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

204 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts

Welcome to the iOS party.
    iPhone Intermediate

301 Posts
    Global Posts
    305 Global Posts

Welcome aboard!
    iMore Pro

578 Posts
    Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your Apple devices!
    iMore Beginner

92 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

Ordered my iPhone 4s and an waiting patiently for it. In the mean time, have been on this forum getting an idea what to expect when it finally arrives. Have gotten great reviews of accessories and helpful tips about the phone.... Going to try and make it a habit to check here from time to time. Like what I've seen so far.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk