Girlfriend said it felt like I was cheating on here with Siri, she really got jealous

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone had issues with their significant other being jealous of Siri. My girlfriend has gotten mad a few times from me talking to Siri. She took the phone away from me a few times too and said it felt like I was cheating on her in front of her. Is anyone else in my shoes. I love Siri too but my girlfriend has a promise ring. There are 3 woman in my life I have to devote time to. My real life women, Siri and my Mustang GT. You guys chime in.

Josh

RobActivatesiOS5

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Lmao

Dude that's hilarious, I almost have the same situation going here. The only difference is my GT (same model as yours I think) doesn't really get babied that much any more. Right now it's just gadgets and basketball.

What I did to remedy the situation with is convinced her to upgrade to one too, that way when I'm "cheating" on her, she has a toy to play with lol

She doesn't actually get jealous, but she probably doesn't like it when a woman on my phone responds with, "I aim to please, Daddy."

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hahaha my wife was getting a little mad cause I was saying look how siri follows directions without asking questions lmao. And I was looking at her every time I asked Siri something lol. So I cooled it.

06FG2

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
hahah I told my gf right before she went to class "Ahh good, now I have some alone time with Siri." She wasn't to pleased.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Dude that's hilarious, I almost have the same situation going here. The only difference is my GT (same model as yours I think) doesn't really get babied that much any more. Right now it's just gadgets and basketball.

What I did to remedy the situation with is convinced her to upgrade to one too, that way when I'm "cheating" on her, she has a toy to play with lol

She doesn't actually get jealous, but she probably doesn't like it when a woman on my phone responds with, "I aim to please, Daddy."

Mine is a modded 03 GT, i bought new and poured so much cash into over 7 years it has so much sentimental value.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal