Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Thumbs up Coming from Android

Just made the switch from an Inspire. Really liked the phone but hated always having to update, patch, wipe, flash, etc to keep it working right.

Looking forward to having a phone that just works. Only thing I am having an issue with so far is getting used to a smaller keyboard.

Any recommendations for any "Must Have" apps?

Next thing to change over is going to an Apple desktop.
    iMore Pro

645 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,312 Global Posts

I just switched from an Evo, you've made the right choice.

You may want to check out some camera apps. The iPhone doesn't have the self-timer and filters that are built into the HTC and Gingerbread cameras.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!
    iMore Elite

2,952 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,373 Global Posts

I was the same way with the thunderbolt. It is nice to have a phone that works and gets good battery life without having to do 100 different tweaks.
    iMore Beginner

92 Posts
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts

Have the Samsung Fascinate and got fed up with all the flashing and trying to stay updated with the latest stuff... Its going to feel good to have a phone that just works. iPhone should be here by Friday.
    iPhone Newbie

12 Posts

Must have apps for me: Google Voice, Twitter, MLB at bat (when the season starts) Waze for turn-by-turn GPS. Also love "Chess with Friends".
    iMore Intermediate

304 Posts
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts

Awesome. I came from an HTC Evo. Love the battery life on my iPhone compared to the three android devices I had. Aside from the Evo 3D, my phone did not last through the day for me!