What is your favorite Apple product ever? What is the best?

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Of all the Apple products you have owned (or have wanted to own) what is your favorite? For me- and don't judge!- it was my Tangerine iBook (clamshell). That thing was SWEET. I used it up until about four years ago. The iBook was the first Apple computer to have AirPort Wirelss and that thing was a tank. It was beautifully designed and fun to use. It was like. It was like nothing else out there.

What do you think is the best Apple product ever? While I loved my iBook, it most certainly isn't the best thing Apple made. For the best I gotta go with the iPhone, however obvious a choice that may be. I remember the first time I played with one the first week it was released. I was just blown away. Everything else out there was just a piece of junk or a toy in comparison. It felt like I was holding the future in my hands. Turns out, I was!

What are your picks?

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Haven't owned many, but my favorite is now the iPad 2 (bought it on Sunday).

The best would have to be the 4S, even without using it yet. Retina, Dual-Core, sexiii cam all while being portable.

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I haven't been an Apple enthusiast for very long. So if I had to pick it would be my MacBook pro. It was not only special bc of who bought it for me, but it was my first Mac and I am grateful to use such a awesomely jaw dropping piece of equipment.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So far...my favorite Apple product was my late 2007 macbook. Reason? That thing was a trooper...it survived college, police academy, federal officer academy and years of use, abuse and constant tinkering...

It never broke down, it never gave me issues outside of the stupid top case issue common with most of those MacBooks...it was even submerged in what seemed like a gallon of sprite by my nephew, and just kept on trucking (after drying out).

It was the first brand new mac i had ever bought, and though i have loved both Macbook Pros i have owned since then, that computer stands out the most because it simply kept the pace with my life during a very busy time, and provided so much. When i sold it, i was actually a bit sad, because it was like seeing a family member leave, but damn did it hold its value...which made parting a little easier. ;)

The new owner actually emailed me the other day letting me know that it was still running perfectly.

Thanks little buddy!

398902658.jpg

Last edited:

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Well damn, I have to pick one out of the many I have, lol. I don't think I can do this but if I have to I would say my month old MBP.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I had several iPod Nanos before getting my 160 gb iPod Classic. I love it. Yeah, it's uber simple and doesn't really do anything but play music. But, guess what? That's all I want it to do! Plus, it's been by far the most reliable piece of technology that I've owned. It just works. I'll be really sad if Apple dumps the Classics from their product line.

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
my iphone 4. i love it. even love it more now with iOS 5. i do plan on getting an iPad this winter. my goal is to have every gadget in my house be an apple product.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77