R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Wallace

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
R.I.P. Steve

It goes to show, all the money in all the world cannot save you from Mother nature. You cannot buy good health.

He will be sadly missed.

Bob_B

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I can truly say I was saddened by the news of Steve Jobs death. I used to be a hard core Blackberry user, thinking that the iPhone was just a toy and nothing more. I finally decided one day that to make that statement I would have to try one...so I did, and never looked back at Blackberry. The iPhone is much more than what people think it is. Steve Jobs made the world a little more user friendly with his inventions. R.I.P. Steve Jobs....you will not be forgotten.

On a funny side note....how long before God ask's..."can you help me with this"..hahaha

Seven77

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Email I had sent:

"You will be missed dearly! I have always had a spot in my heart for apple from my first iPod to my first PowerBook G4 to my first iPhone. The innovations an inspirations you have put into the world, you will always be remembered.

- Aaron W

Sent from my iPhone 4"

Will miss him =(

Last edited:

Click

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I like many other will be wearing my Apple shirt and drinking coffee from my Apple mug. Steve thank you for everything you have given the world. <3

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Was so saddened when I heard this news. It's just so crazy how much this man did in his 56 years on this planet. He truly changed the world with his inventions and thoughts. Very rarely do we have a man like Steve on this planet, and he will be sorely missed by everyone. No matter what you think of his working practices, you cannot deny how paramount his inventions and ideas have been. The iPod revolutionized how we listen to music and how much we listen to at one time, 20 years ago you would have been laughed at if you proposed a pocket jukebox of all your music collection. iTunes reinvented the way we purchase music, and of course the iPhone is and will always be the household name in smartphones, and the same can be said for iPads in the tablet industry.

In short, the man was a genius. RIP.

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
317745_10150868638390171_626285170_21354647_1147578581_n.jpg

Orangejulius

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
It's not that he was kind or philanthropic, because he really wasn't; it's not that he was a technological genius, because he was behind the curve except for user interaction, which was of course more important than those other factors; it's that he decided to do something and became truly exceptional at it in a way very few people do. It can happen with a political figure, or a cook, or an inventor, or a mogul, or a mother. In this case, it was that intangible thing that binds us to our tools.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73