R.I.P. Steve Jobs

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Probably not the right forum for this post but it needed to be said. Rest in peace Steve Jobs. We will all miss you!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Wow I just saw that on the Yahoo page. Very sad! The world is a very different place because of him, and he will be greatly missed.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I knew something was up yesterday. At the event I saw an empty chair with a black reserved sign written on it. Right up the middle, center stage. I didn't pay attention if anyone sat there during the event.

What triggered that thought? A few years ago a friend of mine got married. At her wedding, she had an empty pink chair right up the middle, center stage. It was for her passed mother.

Either way, he is a man of legend. His impact on technologically revolutionary products will never be matched. Thanks for the two email replies Steve. Rest in peace.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
He will never truly die, his genius lives on in so many of the things we do today.

He was not a perfect man, but he was a man who initiated an insane amount of change and revolution in the tech industry, and a man who truly left a lasting impression on the world.

56 is just far too young to die... RIP Steve.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro