What's the hardest cell phone carrier to get into?

php111

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
What's the hardest cell phone carrier to get into as of about 2-3 years ago? For example, when a cell phone provider runs the credit check to get in? Could someone please post a link of the top 5? I want to see how difficult it would actually be that I don't realize. I have Verizon, and I pass the credit check without a deposit, and then my credit got ruined. I am looking for some info.

Thank you!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well if you passed the credit check and got in with verizon do you want to switch carriers? I am sure all would be very similar maybe tmo would be more lenient since they are losing customers all the time.

php111

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Well if you passed the credit check and got in with verizon do you want to switch carriers? I am sure all would be very similar maybe tmo would be more lenient since they are losing customers all the time.

No, I don't want to switch. I was only looking for the top 5 hardest to get into. Do you have that top 5 list, or does someone have it? I love Verizon. I have the iPhone 4 32GB.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Vague question is vague...what are the stipulations? If you've never used any of the services and you have good credit or bad credit, the experience would be exactly the same across the spectrum since they all do the same thing when they do the "credit check" (which is more of a make sure they've never used our service and didn't pay the bill check, honestly).

These aren't fraternities, lol...we arn't going through hazing processes to use a cell phone carrier.

efn77mx

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd say Verizon might be the hardest to get into (credit check-wise). I admit my credit isn't that good, but Verizon was the only carrier that wanted a deposit from me to activate a line. Sprint didn't (my carrier for the last year), and gratefully AT&T (my current carrier) didn't either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner