"currently active users" box

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Lately, i've noticed that i seem to be the only one posting or checking out new threads in the forums. Has everybody else left TiPb, or have they found a way to "hide" their names(Witness Protection Program)? What's wrong with letting people see who's perusing the forums?:confused:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Stealth as well. I think a lot of people are on vacation, though. Which might explain why there aren't that many people posting on the forum right now. Just wait till the new iPhone comes out. This place is going to be packed with people. :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Stealth as well. I think a lot of people are on vacation, though. Which might explain why there aren't that many people posting on the forum right now. Just wait till the new iPhone comes out. This place is going to be packed with people. :)

Can i set my Mac to stealth?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My Mac is great. I just don't want to have to log out, read the posts, then have to log in again, just to put an answer into a post.

I was just ribbing ya, grunt. Macs are great. Even on stealth you would still have to log back into the site to post after a certain period of time as far as I know. I could be wrong, though. I use an app called Tapatalk when I'm posting on here from my iPhone, as it allows you to few the forum and post at any time without having to log back in each and every time. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Or you could click the little check box when you log in that says "stay logged in," so that even when you shut your computer down, the next time you come back you're still logged in.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Or you could click the little check box when you log in that says "stay logged in," so that even when you shut your computer down, the next time you come back you're still logged in.

Hey, this is good to know. I knew about the check box, but thought it still logged you out once you shut your computer down.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

Great! I used to be logged in all the time here and CB, but have had to log in over
and
over
and
over
and
over
and...

Thanks Alli.

Edit.
Oh. You were talking about the 'Remeber Me' box?
I thought you were speaking of something new.
Nvm...

Last edited: