Picture of Steve Jobs, 2 days after resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@t

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
reposting that picture has no redeeming value whatsoever. Justify it all you want, but it helps nobody and is a serious invasion of the mans privacy.

It's in such poor taste that most reputable news agencies are NOT running the picture. I really hope it just goes away and we can all leave the man alone. He doesn't need anyone's pity.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No matter how you look at this , this thread was meant to bring positive thoughts and prayers to Steve. Irish Rose , who is a much better person than me , is turning this into an argument thread and that itself is disrespectful to Mr Jobs , if you ask me.
I'm sorry about your loss , but I can guarantee that pictures of your father would've been plastered all over the internet, had he achieved the success of the caliber Mr Job has.
I didn't take the pic , just shared it on a forum. I guess you two are much better people than me and you'll both enjoy a nice afterlife in Gods heaven , while I burn in hell :D
Just try to realize that once a person reaches celebrity status , their private life is pretty much non existent , and that my friend is a FACT.

Your stance on the "celebrity" of a person sounds a lot like the opinion of a weasel paparazzi who'd rather make a buck than do the right thing...don't try to justify it as a positive...there's nothing positive about it...posting a thread saying "Man, i saw a pic of jobs and he looked terrible, i really wish the guy the best..." is one thing...spreading this kind of rubbish further onto the net is something completely different...something completely negative, regardless of how you try to sugar coat it to make yourself feel better about doing so.

Nobody needs to be taught anything by you...we don't need to "realize" anything by what you posted...your post is internet garbage, plain and simple...you didn't take the picture, you just help spread it like a plague...and at the expense of someone's dignity while they fight for their health. Good job bud...you obviously don't care either way and don't find this offensive, so move on...i'll continue to tell you how sh*tty it was to do it, until i grow tired of doing so or they shut the thread down.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
:cool:

Repeat after me : Goosefrabba.

Yup I'm the weasel paparazzi and I'm making $ off the pic every second that goes by since I posted it. :p

Also , it goes both ways , so needless to say I don't need to be taught by the likes of you. ;) Your attitude is SHlTTIER than this thread ;)

And exactly what expense & plague are you referring to ?! Are you suggesting that sharing a pic on here , that's all over the Internet mind you , has any effect on Mr Job's health ?!
Let's hope they shut the thread down so you can declare victory and dance around in your parents basement ;) :D

I do have to say , I'm very impressed by kids who list anything Apple-related they own as their signature. Way to go :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Dig your own hole sweetheart...your words speak more towards your ignorance than any elementary school playground "cutdown" i could retort to you with...it's quite typical of someone with ZERO argument to the contrary of what i said to resort to the kinds of things you posted above...pitiful too.

As far as the signature goes...umad?

Last edited:

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Goosefrabba my friend. Life is too short ;)

You've apparently got a reading comprehension problem if you didn't understand CLEARLY what i was saying when it came to this kind of post being a plague on the internet and it being at the expense of the dignity of someone going through this kind of thing (fake or not).

And your personal shots are useless and pitiful kiddo...i won't be returning the favor because your responses speak for themselves in here, i'll let your own words do it for me. As far as the signature...umad?

My personal shots only started after you started with yours. ;)
I think you're the one lacking reading comprehension when I explained in half a dozen of posts about MY intentions with this thread. Of course you chose to ignore it and still go with your paparazzi story. ;)

"Kiddo" :p how original.

As far as the signature , way to save up and spend your allowance on cool gadgets :D

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Dig your own hole sweetheart...your words speak more towards your ignorance than any elementary school playground "cutdown" i could retort to you with...it's quite typical of someone with ZERO argument to the contrary of what i said to resort to the kinds of things you posted above...pitiful too.

As far as the signature goes...umad?

Awe
You didn't have to change your post. It's all good bro. ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I never took a shot at your personal life...sooo...

And you explained that it was in an attempt at "positive thoughts"...so why post the picture? What positivity could come of it? Do you some how feel that your well wishes couldn't be sent out with the same caliber of legitimacy without posting a (bogus) picture of a sickly human being in a pitiful state?

Like i said, you sugar coat it how you like...and then you make a comment about allowance? lmfao...you continue amplifying what people see you as anyways, there's no reason for anyone to say anything!

But keep it up bud, it defines you.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I never took a shot at your personal life...sooo...

And you explained that it was in an attempt at "positive thoughts"...so why post the picture? What positivity could come of it? Do you some how feel that your well wishes couldn't be sent out with the same caliber of legitimacy without posting a (bogus) picture of a sickly human being in a pitiful state?

Like i said, you sugar coat it how you like...and then you make a comment about allowance? lmfao...you continue amplifying what people see you as anyways, there's no reason for anyone to say anything!

But keep it up bud, it defines you.

Have you seen any of the TV clips for donations to people in need. They hit you with reality and pictures and videos. To get through to you how serious it is. The picture I shared had the same effect on many people.
No one thought any less of Mr Jobs. It just got people to feel his pain. Well I know I did. But it's ok if you didn't. You're entitled to your opinik of course. But coming here and trying to point fingers at me and trying to explain to me what MY INTENTIONS were with the picture , is laughable.

Cheers

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you seen any of the TV clips for donations to people in need. They hit you with reality and pictures and videos. To get through to you how serious it is. The picture I shared had the same effect on many people.
No one thought any less of Mr Jobs. It just got people to feel his pain. Well I know I did. But it's ok if you didn't. You're entitled to your opinik of course. But coming here and trying to point fingers at me and trying to explain to me what MY INTENTIONS were with the picture , is laughable.

Cheers

So you posted the picture to show the reality of Steve Jobs health situation (or attempted to anyways since the picture is a fake)...are you starting a telethon? Or were you doing it for the shock value? It doesn't appear you're trying to raise any funds for the guy here (or for any cause related to the type of illness he's suffering/has suffered from)...or offer any kind of legitimate assistance in any way by posting it...

And you got people to "feel his pain"? LOL! Are you kidding?

You did it for the shock value. Noble bud...truly noble.

...and besides, he's a celebrity right? By your opinion they don't have private lives, lmao.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
So you posted the picture to show the reality of Steve Jobs health situation (or attempted to anyways since the picture is a fake)...are you starting a telethon? Or were you doing it for the shock value? It doesn't appear you're trying to raise any funds for the guy here (or for any cause related to the type of illness he's suffering/has suffered from)...or offer any kind of legitimate assistance in any way by posting it...

And you got people to "feel his pain"? LOL! Are you kidding?

You did it for the shock value. Noble bud...truly noble.

...and besides, he's a celebrity right? By your opinion they don't have private lives, lmao.

I guess you show your level of intellect by those questions.
Guess you don't realize that Mr Jobs is in no need of monetary donations.
However , nothing wrong with any kind of thoughtful and sincere prayers.

When I saw the pic , I did feel his pain , you didn't. So what !? We're all different ;)

And it's not my opinion. It's the (sad but true) fact that celebrities don't have the same private life that you and I have the privilege to live. ;)

Funny how you still try to tell me what MY INTENTIONS were with this thread. , lmao indeed ;) Let's just agree to disagree , but you're dead wrong when you think you know what my intentions were ...

Now kindly unclench and have a great week ! :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Quit posting like an idiot and you won't get the responses you so obviously dislike...

I pose a question and leave the conversation, since i'd rather enjoy dinner with the wife than continue a moot discussion with you...if your intentions were positive, why post the picture?

You can reply with more elementary school play ground insults, or think about it for what it is, either way...keep an eye on my signature, the feds pay me my "allowance" this week and there might be something new for you to get froggy about.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Awe look who's taking personal shots.

I explained why I posted the pictures more than once. To the point where even Steve Wonder would've understood my point ;).
Have a great night Mr Fed-Ex ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2