Picture of Steve Jobs, 2 days after resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Sad :( wishing you the best , sir. Get well , we need you !!!!

0826-steve-jobs-02pcn-credit-1.jpg

Reactions: plunder

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
son of a *****. life really sucks sometimes

this is just another reminder why we should live every day to the fullest

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
We need miracle to keep this genius mind and gracious soul around. Just take one minute and think deeply about how much one mans mind has changed our world as we know it. God bless and hope he will be around for a long time to come.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Very sad to see any person like that let alone one who has changed the world so much, I hope he soldiers on and makes 100% recovery. I'm sure the thoughts and prayers of millions of people are with him.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If anyone can get through this , it's Steve motherloving Jobs.
I hate to be a realist, but he's already beaten the odds on prognosis for pancreatic cancer patients. It's not going to be a matter of if it gets him, it's when. Sorry to be so blunt -- but it is what it is.

About 6 years ago, I looked a lot like Steve in the picture when recovering from necrotic pancreatitis. Thank God & Mayo Clinic, I'm still here.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
That's crazy... really thought that was made up.

My prayers are with him and his family.

Wish it was made up bro. :(
Let's appreciate the man while he's still with us. Afterall , it's thanks to him that we have this community of wonderful people.

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
I was shocked when I saw this picture. I thought it couldn't be Steve. It really made me feel sad seeing how he has physically deteriorated. I'm sure millions of people would feel the same way as me. I know things are looking good for him, but I do wish that somehow he could make a full recovery. God Bless Steve! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Reactions: Shooter03

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not speaking for anyone else, but real or fake, those pictures are down right disrespectful to both Jobs and his family. I feel it's also in poor taste to post them on here as well. There are already 2 or three threads on here about his resignation, did we really need pics like these that weren't even proven to be true.....

plunder

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
That makes me very sad. Now his words make sense.

I think Apple needs to let go of Steve. For his sake.

Paul

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2