Is there a regular scheduled conference apple has where we know a date that we can expect them to talk about the next release of a phone?
    08-02-2011 01:33 PM
    WWDC was in June...and there was nothing.

There is a media event in September that MAY have information, but there have been no schedules or details released.
    GigaS27 likes this.
    08-02-2011 03:38 PM
    So does this mean not to expect anything in August, or is it possible for them to have an unscheduled announcement event?
    08-02-2011 08:37 PM
    So does this mean not to expect anything in August, or is it possible for them to have an unscheduled announcement event?
    Apple broke precedent by not launching a new iPhone in June(unlike each previous year), so.....in short, I would say anything's possible. However, I personally doubt it.
    08-02-2011 10:16 PM
    Apple broke precedent by not launching a new iPhone in June(unlike each previous year), so.....in short, I would say anything's possible. However, I personally doubt it.
    Exactly...it seems they've decided to move away from the traditional Apple yearly schedule of things, and start anew. There's literally no telling when we will hear about the iPhone "officially", if we do at all...there could honestly be a release online with a date and that's it.
    08-03-2011 05:57 AM
    Thanks again for the clarification.
    08-03-2011 07:35 AM
    For a potential September/october release of a pinnacle iphone 5, there has been no sort of anything from apple as far as announcements go.
    08-03-2011 08:01 AM
    For a potential September/october release of a pinnacle iphone 5, there has been no sort of anything from apple as far as announcements go.
    Echo...echo...echo...
    08-03-2011 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD