Am I crazy?

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been a Blackberry user since 2006 when I got the 9130 (Pearl) and I've been so addicted to BBs I now have 8 devices. I still have my original Pearl. I actually bought an iphone 4 several months ago. I had it on one of my lines with VZW. I got it just to try it out (pretty expensive to try out a phone that I bought for $600). I ended up dropping it in the ocean and I haven't been able to repair it so it's pretty much a lost cause. I don't intend on getting a new one until the iphone 5 is released.

I was a little upset that I dropped it in the ocean and that I can't repair it. I came close several times just to drop another $600+ on another one but I don't really want to. However, I did get something else.

• iPad 2 64GB with Wi-Fi - Black
  • iPad Smart Cover - Leather - Black
  • Apple iPad 2 Dock
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard
  • Apple Magic Mouse
  • iPod touch 64GB

Because I'm a huge BB fan, I also bought the Blackberry Playbook - 64GB. I was also close to buying one of those mac air laptops.

gdasilva

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
can you buy me an ipad? if so, i'll take a white 64GB WiFi only please. haha... all in all, congrats on the purchases, and sorry to hear about your iP4.

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I wouldn't say you're crazy.. I guess if you have enough money to waste on all of that then why not. But if you're tight for money then yea, maybe you're a little crazy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox