in case we are not here after 05/21/2011..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
it was nice knowing you all..

i have found it is pointless to argue with these people and to just simply say "see you Sunday" :D

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
But the old radioshow talk guy said that it was the end of the world certainly he's right! I mean, he was only playing when he said that the world was going to end in September or 94!

And someone actually (true story here) spent their life savings of $140,000 on billboard and bus ads advertising the end of the world on this date. It surely has to be right!

Running right out to buy all the toilet paper and spam I can get my hands on!!!

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
6pm at the Pacific Rim. I can't believe all the people buying into this garbage. On the way to work, the gas stations were packed with people filling up gas cans, cars, trucks, etc. Not the normal for where I live at either. I couldn't even pull in to get coffee this morning. A lot of people not in the office building I'm in either, co-workers of theirs said they called in sick and wouldn't be in the rest of the week.

Nothings changed in my life, I still plan on spending the weekend with my wife and kids as we do every weekend and laughing at the people going crazy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2