Breaking news osama bin laden killed

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
LOL amazing it will be 10 years ago this year.

My father always talked about he remembers where he was when he heard the news of Pearl Harbor and I will always remember where I was the morning of 9/11

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I was in middle school (grades 7-9). I walked into art class in grade 7 and it was on the tv as I walked into class. No one knew what to think or say and we all just watched quietly. I live in Canada, and we were all unsure how to feel when it happened.

I'm glad he's dead, I'm glad Obama led the CIA to prioritize him. The moral impacts on the soldiers and the rest of the world will make a drastic impact on the battle against al quaeda.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
As a U.S. Marine Corps veteran, i'm overjoyed at Osama's death. My only question is... How long did our present government know his exact position? I'm sorry if i sound jaded, but what will happen if the American people find out that Obama knew where Osama was, six or nine months ago, and did nothing until his popularity slipped way down in the polls?

stkywik

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
apparently, the intel leading to the discovery of his hideout had started trickling in as long as two years ago. they found his most trusted courier living in that city way back then and tracked him for a long time, finally realizing that he was living at the compound that was obviously built to house- and hide- someone of importance. However, up until they actually had a visual on bin Laden during the raid, they were never sure that he himself was living there. It was always believed that he was there, but they never had confirmation. No matter the timing, the mission was pulled off expertly. they patiently gathered their intel without letting any of it leak and the President made the decision that wasn't so easy for past Presidents (Clinton) to make. To top it all off, not a single American soldier was lost, even though they lost a helicopter in the mission.

Those men are true American heroes (as are all service men and women, thanks for your service in defense of our liberties, grunt0300). I can't wait to watch the movie! :D

Reactions: anon(631531)

brokenartist

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Grunt i think so as well but also look into who headed the team. A CIA director who is retiring in a month. Way to go out with a bang I suppose.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I am happy that he was finally brought to justice, and that this may bring closure to those who needed it. However, at the same time, I know this isn't the end, as there are probably over 10 people that have already taken his place, and are planning the next attack....

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2