Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

17 Posts

Default Intro

Been registered here for a while but figured I might start using the forums more. So I thought it might be a good idea to post an introduction to possibly get to know some people.

My name is Chad, I am 20 years old and I go to school and work at a bank. Recently upgraded from my iPhone 3G to a Verizon iPhone 4 two days ago and love it.

I love working with Photoshop and websites I taught myself how to create websites and use Photoshop when I was 12-13 years old and have recently just been doing more web design than anything else. I have a deviantART account if anyone is interested in looking at some of my older work.

I use to be an active member of the Chevy Malibu Forum but have quit posting there since I am lacking the time and funds to do any of the mods to my car that I would like..

Anyway, glad to be here hope to get some great advice from you guys and meet some cool people.