Boy was I blind

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys,

Finally bought an iPhone 4 after using blackberry and android for years. Oh boy was I blind, the iPhone 4 is absolutely amazing! I don't care if it has a smaller screen and is simplified. It just simply...works and I have no issues with apps crashing or going slowly. I was constantly fighting Facebook and yahoo on my androids and I never have that problem anymore. The one flaw I can find is the notification system, android got that right but I'm excited to see what apple does in iOS 5 about that.

This phone is amazing and I should have switched way earlier.

Justin

Exergy

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I went from a Google Nexus one to a Samsung Captivate and now an iPhone 4. I won't be able to switch like I though I would because of the micro sim and data pans but I'm not really that upset about it :)!

FRAGMENT

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Finally bought an iPhone 4 after using blackberry and android for years. Oh boy was I blind, the iPhone 4 is absolutely amazing! I don't care if it has a smaller screen and is simplified. It just simply...works and I have no issues with apps crashing or going slowly. I was constantly fighting Facebook and yahoo on my androids and I never have that problem anymore. The one flaw I can find is the notification system, android got that right but I'm excited to see what apple does in iOS 5 about that.

Justin

quite right, I would also love to see a better or at least central notification system as we have on android

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Hey guys,

Justin
The best is yet to come. As you discover, download, and configure apps, the value of your iPhone goes up and the experience improves. Enjloy.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
The best is yet to come. As you discover, download, and configure apps, the value of your iPhone goes up and the experience improves. Enjloy.

This is SO incredibly true! I too have come from years of BlackBerry and don't miss it at all! LOVE the iPhone! As whmurray said, so many useful apps that allow you to tweak and set your iPhone up exactly how you wanna use it! Beautiful!!