iPhone/BlackBerry user here

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

been an iPhone user for over a year now and using a 3GS. Bought a BlackBerry but found more useful apps on the Apple platform. Still swapping devices but the iPhone seems to be the better choice for me.

Just wanted to say hi and have a good day everyone.

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ditch that BB right now!
I used to be TeamBB for 3 years.

When I made the change I was worried I might miss the physical keyboard, the profiles, the bedside mode.

After getting the iPhone 4 for a day, I get asked, how does it compare with your BB?
To which I replied, what BlackBerry?

Ditch it!

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I just bought the BlackBerry lol. Well still a nice phone but the iPhone does everything a bit better for me personally.

oNly1pHone

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Same story, BB for many years until I just got tired of trying to convince myself it was "just as good"! Got me an iPhone and have not looked back! I keep reading so many comments of missing the notification system, BBM and so on and so forth! Trust me, after a day or two you'll wonder why you even let those things keep you from getting the iPhone sooner! Not hatin' on BB, they do some things well but they in no way compare to the smooth, functional and sexy experience that is the iPhone!

Crisdean

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I like the BB but the camera and choice of apps are superb. Most of the apps I need (I.e. Days out) an app for sight seeing etc. is available for download and can be installed whilst out and about without device reboots which is damn handy.

So thanks for the welcome! Currently looking my iPhone and loving it. Perfect addition to my iPad which I love.

One question though. Can I use an adapter as well so I can get a micro sim for the iphone5 and stick that in my BB should I ever want to use it? Hope you don't me asking this in this thread but don't want to open a new thread for this.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2