WOOT!!! Just ordered my iphone 4!!!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
That's right folks, just ordered my I4 and it will be here in a few days! Can't wait for it!!! Hoping the next few days rolls by!!!

EXCITED!!!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hey, if it works why change. i've had at&t for a few years now.. top notch coverage and download speeds that make my vzw friends practically cry (in my area) then on top of all that my plan is unbeatable, plain & simple

just curious, why did you order it and not just walk into a corporate store?

Reactions: mikesa_tx

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
hey, if it works why change. i've had at&t for a few years now.. top notch coverage and download speeds that make my vzw friends practically cry (in my area) then on top of all that my plan is unbeatable, plain & simple

just curious, why did you order it and not just walk into a corporate store?

I am right now using a BB and am on contract with LETS TALK till the 15th. So I am not in a big hurry for the phone as I wouldn't activate it till after the 15th.

Yeah I didn't know about the whole six months thing with LETS TALK when I got the BB so.....

If that makes any sense. LOL

Crucial_Xtreme

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Congrats on the i4. You'll absolutely love it. As for AT&T?? Been with them for over 9 years and I love their service. Make sure to post back and give us your first impressions. :))

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I will def give you guys my first impressions. I CANNOT wait for this. I have been an Iphone user before (3G, 3GS) and am really looking forward to the 4!

generik777

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Congrats, Should have went to the store and picked it up. I know how unbearable it is to wait for something to be delivered, almost as if time slows down. Anyways I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it arrives. Have fun.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey you should go with the service provider that is best in your area. If that is AT&T then that's who you should go with. When their service is good the 3G is faster, plus you can talk and surf. Congrats! I have Verizon and they are best where I am. I have been with them for over 10 years, but if I got better service with someone else I would switch.

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Congrats on the i4. You'll absolutely love it. As for AT&T?? Been with them for over 9 years and I love their service. Make sure to post back and give us your first impressions. :))

Did yoiu switch from BB to IPhone? I remember seein you on the BB forum.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! I agree one should go with the carrier that works in their particular area best. I made the mistake when Verizon got the iPhone of trying to jump ship. I quickly found out in my particular area that AT&T was much better. Needless to say I promptly ported my number back to AT&T and just continued with my AT&T iPhone 4. Won't make that mistake again. Grass always looks greener on the other side.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Congrats! But yeah, why not just get it from the store? Why wait? :)

I've had AT&T for about 4 years, the problems I have with them I'd have with any carrier. But no complaints with the actual reception/service.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! I ordered it on Friday and got home from work on Monday and bam look what was waiting for me at home:

i4.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSION (just taking it out of the box) WOW!!!

Now you guys will understand that I will now take the time to enjoy my new love LOL. I will come back as soon as I dive deep into this lovely beauty to give my full impressions.

One more thing: I know I could of went to the store and picked it up myself but I work on Saturday thru Monday from 5 am till 5:30 PM so if I were to get the phone on those days, I wouldn't want to go to sleep, and I don't think the wife would of liked that LOL, plus neither would I. And now I am on my weekend (FOUR DAYS OFF, Tues-Fri) and have all the time in the world to play with this thing.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Enjoy! I wasn't all that excited until I opened that box and saw how awesome the iPhone 4 really looks. My wife and I both love our iPhones and can't imagine going back. Have fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2