Why i switched from BB to iPhone

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I had a BB9000 that i was in love with. All my family members had the iPhone3GS, but i stuck with my BB. Then, a funny thing happened. I started reading all the negative posts about the iPhone in Crackberry. The Mods just let these people rant about how much the iPhone sucks, and also make nasty comments about Steve Jobs, and his health problems. THAT is what got me to look at the iPhone. I didn't even know who Steve Jobs was! My son gave me his iPhone3GS for the weekend, and i was hooked. I've had my iPhone4 since last December, and i've never been happier with a phone. Maybe it's just me, but when people go out of their way to knock someone or something, i react by trying to form my own opinion. Sorry for the long post, but i can really thank Crackberry for turning me on to the iPhone. I've always loved the Dark Side!!:)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing that's kept me from having an iPhone until now is AT&T's network where I live. It's lacking. Verizon (used to be Alltel, and Midwest Wireless before that....) works - and is 3G.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm between Des Moines & Minneapolis - and AT&T's native coverage is not the best. Certainly nowhere near as good as Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh