Popped my Iphone Cherry!

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Sucked it up and too the plunge. :D

I'm nervous as hell holding it. lol. My case is coming in the mail. It needs to hurry.

Just wanted to share.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Congratulations :D now bask in the glory that is iPhone. Once you're done that head over to the Jailbreak forum we have cookies ;)

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't think I'm going to JB...at least not for a while. The only thing I'd really love to have is the password locking of my apps. But, I think I can live without it. For now..anyway.

But, I sure could go for a cookie! ;)

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Actually migrating from a Sidekick...which I did love. :(

I guess it was time to grow up...but only because TMO forced me too - cancelling service to Sidekicks 5/31.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site

I guess it was time to grow up...but only because TMO forced me too - cancelling service to Sidekicks 5/31.

My in law is switching to the iPhone from a Sidekick, but they told her she can't switch until 3/31 or they'll charge her an ETF. Were you still under contract when you switched? or Did they let you out early?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't think I'm going to JB...at least not for a while. The only thing I'd really love to have is the password locking of my apps. But, I think I can live without it. For now..anyway.

But, I sure could go for a cookie! ;)

sorry only JBers get our cookies :p LOL just kidding enjoy the phone! :D

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
welcome to the wonderful world of the iPhone.

I was a long time Windows Mobile user, swore by it. Then went Blackberry....swore by that also. Now I KNOW where I belong. Never switching again.

Itsfoxy

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My in law is switching to the iPhone from a Sidekick, but they told her she can't switch until 3/31 or they'll charge her an ETF. Were you still under contract when you switched? or Did they let you out early?

I haven't was off contract on month to month. So no problem for me.

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Popped mine last week and I love it except the fact that I can no longer install app natively on my phone via the app store. I now have to download them via iTunes and sync it to my phone :'-(

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

That's odd that they are doing that, they are releasing a Sidekick 4G that will run Android, ya know?

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations! Your going to love the iPhone. I'm also a former sidekick user and the only thing I miss from the sidekick are notifications. However, I'm sure Apple will fix the notification system in iOS 5.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner