Just Migrated Over From Hofo/CrackBerry...

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I just migrated over here from CrackBerry and HowardForums pending the launch of the iPhone on Verizon. I've had over 200 phones and the iPhone 3G was my favorite smartphone, but I had to leave it behind because of service issues (which were so bad that they let my entire account out of the contracts with waived ETFs) with at&t back in early 2009 I believe and went back to Verizon (again, I've had every major carrier at least twice), where I have been since. I'm very happy with Verizon and have longed for the iPhone 4 since it's debut but I wasn't willing to part with my incredible service, so I'm very happy to finally be getting the best of both worlds.

I loved CrackBerry and have a fair number of posts over there, unfortunately though, I just can't use a BlackBerry anymore when there are so many incredible options out there. I also have thousands of posts on HowardForums, a forum that I loved, but I absolutely hate the way the site was redesigned, which is largely why I searched for another forum to get my iPhone/Verizon information. I'm also extremely active on the off-topic portion of SprintUsers (I have 15,000 posts there), so it feels kind of weird being the new guy on a forum. :p

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I look forward to getting to know some of you guys. Also, if anyone is on Twitter (twitter.com/JakePleasants), I'd be happy to follow you if you follow me. :)

- Jake

xDAKx

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Geez, what an overwhelming welcome! Lol jk :p

Hi there! Welcome to TiPb, I would have given you a welcome earlier but for some reason I never saw your post in this forum! o.0

I have to admit that I feel much the same, Being the newbie is a bit of a foreign experience since I was on CrackBerry since Early 2009, leaving and coming to TiPb was quite the intimidating experience, but it's been pretty rewarding so far. :D

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi there! Welcome to TiPb, I would have given you a welcome earlier but for some reason I never saw your post in this forum! o.0

I have to admit that I feel much the same, Being the newbie is a bit of a foreign experience since I was on CrackBerry since Early 2009, leaving and coming to TiPb was quite the intimidating experience, but it's been pretty rewarding so far. :D

WELCOME!!!
hope you get your Verizon iPhone asap!!!

Welcome to the dark side :)

200 phones? Sheesh...

Welcome to the dark side :D

Thanks guys! It's appreciated. :) If anyone wants to exchange follows on Twitter, I'm down.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the dark side :D

Forgot to mention, I've been on the dark side before. I had (still have it, actually, I just don't use it) a white 16GB 3G that I used to swap back and forth with my BlackBerry Bold, but I had to leave at&t because of service issues and they let me out of the ETFs. So I've been there before and I love iOS (which I also have on my iPad), but I just couldn't bring myself to leave Verizon when the iPhone 4 came out and now I'm really glad I didn't switch because my dream of a Verizon iPhone has finally come true. :D