New to TiPb

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Doug, I'm from Jersey. Having been a LONGTIME member from the TreoCentral days on Smartphone Experts, I hung around Crackberry for a couple years, spent the past year at Android Central may make this my home soon,(pondering an iPhone *see iPhone forum)

I can't believe I never checked into this site more, I thought it was primarily for iPhone, I didn't realize it covered all the Apple Gadgets.

I began my smartphone journey many moons ago with a Treo. I kept that for a good couple years, and eventually moved on to the Blackberry platform. That was fun while it lasted, but watching the world move forward as IMHO Blackberry stayed in Neutral with the car slowly moving forward on a slim slope as the smartphone market kicked it into high gear.

I wanted an iPhone BADLY when they released it, but AT&T is horrible in my area, so I went to Android for similar capabilities while remaining on Verizons Network. At the same time I have always kept an iPod Touch, and purchased an iPad 3G on release day. I also received an Apple TV for Christmas.

Ultimately I would like to have an iPhone to eliminate working between two platforms between iPod and Android.

Thank you for providing such a valuable resource and such a great site. I look forward to contributing. :D

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Great to have you here Doug! That's the wonderful thing about Smartphone Experts, we have so many fantastic communities in one big family!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi Doug! I also came from T|C quite some time ago. I stuck with the Treo as long as possible, even going onto the Treo 800w. Finally went to the iPhone when I decided I'd had enough of Sprint. AT&T was the only real option, so iPhone it was. I have been really happy with it.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome :D

I've been to other Apple product forums that are loaded with fanboys. I understand being passionate about things you love, but there are people that make it personal :rolleyes:

Smartphone Experts is generally a great community. I have always found the sites to be full of valuable resources, and great chat :D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner