Photoshop tutorials

avz10

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
As stated above, I have a Canon 450D. I bought Photoshop CS 5, but one needs extensive training. I have been using Youtube tutorials, but woul like to buy a good training video.

Any ideas?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Photoshop tutorials are really best found on youtube...i'm about 8 months out from graduating with an animation and illustration degree and even having professors teaching me the various elements of creative suite, i have found the youtube and other online video sites to have the most useful how to's.

If you REALLY want to get into CS, and you can't get the hang of the online vid tutorials, check your local colleges, 99% of the time they offer paid classes on weekends and at nights...i've been to a few, and they are certainly helpful, but tend to be pricy and usually carry weird class times (because they are usually hosted by students or new professors who do it as a hobby or part time).

Also, photoshop is a trial and error kind of program, the more you use it, tinker with it and do projects over and over again, the better you will become...most of the "learning" in my opinion was simply understanding what the tools were, where they were, and how one pertained to the other.

Reactions: avz10

avz10

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!
Yes, I found the tutorials quite good, but one often needs to know what you are looking for. I stumbled upon a tutorial about Bridge and that has opened a world to me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR