Inception

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Howard stern talked about inception this past week. He really talked it up. I can't wait for it to come out on blueray

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Went to see it this afternoon. The special effects were breathtaking. The acting was great - DiCaprio has come a long way since I prayed for him to drown in Titanic. And that little boy from Third Rock has turned into a little hottie!

Best picture ever? Nah. But it is definitely good.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I think I am just going to wait for the BluRay. Unless someone convinces me that it is a must see in the theater.

Best movie Ive ever seen, honestly. Braveheart has been my #1 for 15 years. This movie was amazing. You need to see it in a theater, preferably IMAX.

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I have seen the trailer and I was quite perplexed yet intrigued by the reviews and comments from friends. The rants in facebook is unbelievable. I will definitely see it tomorrow after work.

mysterio

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I've seen it. It's a great piece of cinema. It's been a long time since I've watched a movie and the effects still stay with me long after I've watched it. A must see.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
When it went off in the theater I went to people actually clapped. Thats pretty rare. The last time i witnessed this was another Nolan film, The Dark Knight. See it....

kmiahali

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I saw Inception a week or two ago and I have to say that it is impressive and definitely a thinker. Afterwards, my email inbox was bombarded by questions from friends asking if I thought, the top/dreidel fell in the end and the only explanation I had was that it didn't matter if it was real or not, throughout the whole movie, he just wanted to see his kids faces again and he did. Either way, the movie was truly amazing. I look forward to another Batman movie from Nolan and other movies like these.

KingofHeart4711

Apr 14, 2010
www.facebook.com
I saw Inception a week or two ago and I have to say that it is impressive and definitely a thinker. Afterwards, my email inbox was bombarded by questions from friends asking if I thought, the top/dreidel fell in the end and the only explanation I had was that it didn't matter if it was real or not, throughout the whole movie, he just wanted to see his kids faces again and he did. Either way, the movie was truly amazing. I look forward to another Batman movie from Nolan and other movies like these.

Me either, Nolan has really proven himself. Ive enjoyed all of the films of his I have seen so far (Memento, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Prestige, and Inception) What an awesome team he has

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods