chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Let me start by introducing myself my name is Chad and this is my first post here and so far I am very impressed with this website, very neat and easy to use only thing is that I wish it was easier to navigate between iPhone 4 > 3G > 3GS.

I am going to be the proud owner of an iPhone in the next few weeks, although I will not be getting the iPhone 4 I believe I am getting a 3G or 3GS (It's free from my dad so I'm not complaining). Not to mention I would like to wait for them to get the iPhone 4 bugs worked out a little bit before I purchase one of those. My entire life I have had Verizon and right now I have the Droid Eris, but soon to also have the iPhone!!

Right now I am looking for some apps that I will want to put on it and a case for it and I can't choose just one I like so many!

Anyway you guys are probably tired of me talking by now but thanks for taking the time to read this ha.

EDIT: I am coming from the Android Central forums so some of you might remember me.

chdtpn#IM

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! :)

I am also an Android user gone iPhone!

My favs (off the top of my head):
Plants vs Zombies
NBA Live
Skate It
Engadget
DropBox
Facebook
Twitter
Mobile RSS Reader

Awesome glad to see I'm not the only one who would rather have an iPhone! And thanks for the suggestions I appreciate it those will help a lot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR