Anybody play any instruments?

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Well ive played piano for about 12 years now, and guitar for 3. Id be lost if I didnt have any kind of instrument around me, so it makes up about 90% of my life. What do yall play?

pAKMAn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
NO, not really. But I would like to. It could be useful at any time. Still, I hope to learn some instrument someday. Maybe the guitar or electronic guitar.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've played violin for 40 years. I'd stopped for a long time, but couldn't stay away long. Now I'm giving lessons and playing in a local orchestra. More fun with others!

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I've played violin for 40 years. I'd stopped for a long time, but couldn't stay away long. Now I'm giving lessons and playing in a local orchestra. More fun with others!

Amen. Im more of a virtuoso instrumental guy, (steve vai, joe satchish kinda music) and I recently formed a "band" and i gotta say, its much more fun.

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm a music teacher. So I play at pretty much all the wind and percussion instruments. My primaries are French horn and trumpet though. I don't play too much piano, but i am learning guitar.

bosox0898

May 24, 2009
Visit site
I've played the banjo for about 2 years now and I Can gam on the guitar a little. And it is always more fun to play with other people.

iMario

May 10, 2010
www.make-coffee.net
I love to play the guitar but I've never been able to become a real guitar hero :p

I'm not bad at singing. I've been singing for almost 16 years and my last project was a Tool cover band (a californian band). It was cool :) Unfotunately I get easily sick and for a singer this is really bad, so I lately decided to stop... but I still sing as soon as I can!

Speedv1

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Saxophone (any of the four types), bass guitar, and a little piano.

Honestly I picked it up mostly during high school but my parents got me a 'Congrats on Honour Roll high school graduate' Saxophone - it's pretty nice (for me anyways.. she's silver, I think my parents paid $4-5k - so far I feel it's been money well spent)

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Grew up taking piano lessons, played trumpet, baritone, euphonium in band, taught myself bass guitar which i played with the marching band and church band, and now teaching myself guitar. love music but dont play much because as Alli said its much more enjoyable with others and I just dont have that luxury.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2