Iron Man Movie

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Something about these trailers I've seen that scream "cheesy"... call me crazy but it does not look as good as any of the Batman or Spiderman movies (barring the last one).

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I plan on seeing it. Downey Jr. was fantastic in the first one. In my opinion Spider-man went down hill. I think it's funny they are already doing a reboot of it.

Only reason for the "reboot" was that Sam Raimi and Toby Mcguire (spelling) both decided not to go ahead with it. Wise choice, I'm not sure but I would love to have seen them both redeem themselves for the last one.

peanutgallery

Apr 4, 2010
www.thepeanutgallery.net
Only reason for the "reboot" was that Sam Raimi and Toby Mcguire (spelling) both decided not to go ahead with it. Wise choice, I'm not sure but I would love to have seen them both redeem themselves for the last one.

I haven't seen the 3rd one since it came out but if I remember correctly there was some closure to it. It would have been a logical place for it to end. If the director and lead actor turn down a fourth one that presumably would have be a cash cow then maybe the studio is beating a dead horse?

At least the reboot of the Hulk was warranted. Not only was the Eric Bana version was brutal but the studio had alterior motives. I didn't care for the Ed Norton version all that much but I also understand Marvel's grand scheme in wanting to do an Avengers movie.

I'm not familiar enough with Marvel to know if Spiderman is ever in an Avengers story arc. I think the reboot would make more sense if he was.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
Got tickets for Sunday night. Downey/Paltrow is my kind (Nick and Nora, if you know what I mean) of rom-com. ScarJo is hot. Sam Rockwell is brilliant, Mickey Rorke is scary always, and Favreaux hasn't made a bad movie yet. Will I respect it as much as Dark Knight, Watchmen, or Kick Ass? No. Will I enjoy it as much as Spiderman II? I think yes.

edilator

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I just saw it last week, I must say I was a little bit dissapointed, I don't really think it was as good as the first one, altho still a really enjoyable movie

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73