Help me win a trip to New York

Wasgo

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
After the disappointing results from the Poynt New York contest, I set out to find any other trip to New York I could win. My girlfriend pointed out that a blog we read had a contest, but that our odds of winning weren't great. I asked her why, and she told me that the contest involves wearing high heels.

Now, the back story behind that is that before we started dating two years ago, she had broken her ankle snowboarding with me, and while taking care of her, we started dating. Since then, she can't wear high heels anymore. I decided to take one for the team though, went out to Value Village and bought a pair of high heels in my much-larger-than-her size, and then entered the contest.

So now, my rather hairy legs and a fairly disturbing photo are our only chance to win this trip. Any votes of 5 would be very much appreciated. (One per IP address so multiple votes from the same person unfortunately won't help) :)

The Broken Heel Diaries?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I went to vote for ya, but I must be having a blonde day...I don't see anywhere to actually cast a vote. I click the Vote tab and it just shows me all the entries. What am I missing?

Wasgo

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately their site doesn't always work. There should be 5 black hearts and if you click them it will vote. Sometimes the site gets stuck on the thanks for voting page and nobody else can vote for me until it refreshes in about an hour.