recently purchased thread

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
A Nest Protect to go along with my Nest Thermostat :)
eryzagep.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
A Nest Protect to go along with my Nest Thermostat :) http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/14/eryzagep.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I of course know about thee Nest thermostat designed and patented by of course an ex Apple employee. What does this do? Also Nest was just bought out by Google for 3.2 billion and the CEO stayed on to run the new Google company and the name Nest will stay. Oh yes I bought one as well. Now i know what it does. This was included in the Google deal as well.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
No Nest will be entering my household despite my original lust for one because of this Google acquisition. Don't care if Tony Fadell stays on or not, I don't trust Google lurking around in my house.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
A new pink iPhone 5c. I'm so messed up in the head right now that I threw mine in the washing machine last night. At least my sister had an upgrade she gave me. Beats $550.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with the new one! That was really nice of your sister. :)

I'm forever in her debt. I had my head so far up my **** last night thanks to personal problems that I can't believe I did that. I even took my jeans out of the washer to check to make sure I took my earphones out but threw the pretty pink phone in the wash with my dirty barn clothes.

I'm such a doofus.

So if the old phone works, great. I'll keep it as a backup. :)

I got all my jailbreak stuff back on this one during my lunch break.

And yes, I added insurance to this phone when I activated it earlier today.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I got this a couple of days ago...Nike+ SportWatch in black/volt (green), which is a color you can't get anymore.

IMG_20140129_095358.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR